The Liebster Blog Award!



Ok so who else had a tough time tryna remember how to spell this? haha because I sure did I had to look like 5 times until it dawned on me to just put the picture below!! haha

Anyways, Taygan aka Tea tagged me on her blog! Thank you again Taygan! ;-)
I just love her! And I miss chatting with her on twitter! :-( 

If you haven't seen her blog than you most definitely should. MontserGirl If she ever tells you that her blog isn't that good! Don't listen because its amazing! 







The Rules:

1. Post that display's the award and link it back to
the person who awarded it to you.

2. Pick 3 blogs and let them know that you awarded them.


3 Blogs that I miss reading! - I am trying to catch up!

1. ReveNoir - There is a wide variety of posts on here!

2. Kelly's Makeup Spot - I love her makeup looks! I can't wait until she has more time to add more posts!
 
3. Beauty Combat - She has just soo much on her blog that I could seriously spend all day on it and not get bored! :-)
 
I'm sorry if I didn't put yours in here I really could not decide because there are so many great blogs out there that realy deserve to be read more! xo

Thank you for reading! 


1 comments:

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Haha I couldn't spell it either!! I had to double check like 3 times..
Thank you for the kind words and I am off to check out your picks! :)

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media