Vlogin N' Haulin Time! Lot's and Lot's of Pics




Okay, so here are a couple pics before Chase and I went on a little adventure! I got all my clothes ready incl. my precious unmentionables..... came back into the room and found this little bugger!!


For some reason he thinks its fun playing with my bras! I hide them, he finds them!





Sorry I had to show you my awesome socks! Leopard print! ooooowwweeee!! lol






Chase and I waiting for the bus... little did I know that the damn bus doesn't go on Sunday's anymore.. so we waited.... and waited.... then we found this... O.O



A nasty mcnasty spider crawling towards us! So we got up outta shit as fast as we could! .. Then chase almost stepped in doggy pooh.. haha he swarved just in time! 



Then we finally got to Shopper's Drug Mart and guess who was getting tired and whinny! haha I still shopped and bought this stuff





(From Left to Right)

Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser (dark circles) - $6.99 sale
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara + Voluminous Eyeliner - $8.99 sale
Garnier Fructis Hairspray Crystal Resist - Extreme #6 - $5.99
Maybelline Super Stay Foundation - $14.99
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover - $8.99
Bijin Beauty Box (swatches)- $12.69 sale

Chase's loot
Canucks poster - $3.99 sale
Strawberry lipsmacker - $2.49
(he choose these instead of going to the dollarama) ha ha


Here are the swatches.... it was cloudy outside so the colors look a little off. :-(


The packaging though is really cute! It says on the back Who is Bijin? You are!
A Japanese term for beautiful woman.. or better put, "Hot Babe".... We couldn't agree more! (ha ha)



comes with a cute little mirror.. probably never use it!


 I kinda stepped out of my comfort zone and picked this instead of the smokier colors I was going to!
 The sponge applicator makes it look cheap
 


It doesn't say what they are called... it just says on the back palette 1

But swatching them they are soft blend nicely ... I'll see how they do on my eyes and I'll have pictures. If I really like them I'm going to get the others.. there were 4 all together...I think... they also had lipglosses that looked really nice.


Next up is the Voluminous Eyeliner that came with the Million Lashes Mascara.

I was expecting this to be awesome or something... it didn't wow me! ha ha





 As you can its like an actual felt pen... kinda weird.





(I was having fun..)



The smaller lines are just one swipe..... I tried to see if it smudges it doesn't but it does fade. It is buildable. I guess it is nice... I'm just not wowed like that lady said I would be. I asked her if this was similar to the Physicians Formula.... she says "oh yes it is... the same felt tip, but I like this way better!"  fudge that lady fudger! It is not better than the Physicians Formula by far!!! And they do not look the same! One has a pointy tip the other looks like a fricken calligraphy felt pen!!


I also swatched the Maybelline under eye concealer for dark circles... in neutralizer. The bottle is weird! I had to turn it a billion times for the product to come out. The tip is kinda spongey so the back of the packaging says to wipe off excess with toilet paper and not to wet it with water! So we shall see!


Chase was getting tired so we grabbed some food and walked home... he was happy to do that! ha ha


He said next time he's staying home! ha ha




xo

Shawna









5 comments:

Miranda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like an eventful trip! Love those socks. I am all about fun socks instead of just plain white. Great pictures!(well except the spider one...ewwwww)

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a good sport he was =D and a lil cutie! Lol halo! Cute!!
Nice haul girlie! Everything looks really fun to try! I love the socks.. I'm so not. White or black sock kinda person either!!

Lima said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the vlog :) Kitty is too cute, I just want to squeeeeze himmm xo

Makeup and Mutts said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great haul! Kitty is so cute & the eyeshadow palette looks very pretty :)

Wonky Pots said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute cat... I dont know how the cat starts playing with your bra... AH AH AH... :D Such a great blog! Take a look at mine and if you want we can follow each others.
http://fashionf0rlife.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media