Great Ebay Find :-)


I really love ebay! Let me tell you why...

I am a huge bargain hunter! I absolutely hate paying a large amount for things.. I guess you can kinda say that I'm cheap.. lmao .. but only when necessary. 

I always seems to find cute things on ebay for a ridiculously small amount... and free shipping too! ha ha

This is what I found about 3 weeks ago.



I am in love with this bracelet! I was always looking for either a bracelet or a cute necklace with the evil on it but could never find anything anywhere, where I live.. so I finally looked on ebay and found this.

At first I didn't think that it was going to look anything like the picture because they state that in with the item description especially if it's from china haha

I normally don't like bracelet's or necklaces unless its something that I really want and like.

When I opened it.. I have to admit that I was a little excited about it. Not only is it awesome getting stuff in the mail but I love the feeling of it. 

I only paid $2.74 CAN for it and free shipping.. the only thing with buying items from china most times is that it takes a bit but that's okay I love waiting and checking my mailbox everyday until I finally do get it. :-D

Here is the ebay seller that I bought from. I was extremely happy with it. 


Thank you for reading


 

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media