October Luxe Box







The other day I received my October Luxe box in the mail. I am super lucky that I got the chance to review a Luxe Box. Thank you very much Loose Button! Also a big thank you to Yasmin at Loose Button. You were so awesome to deal with!

I was so excited because I heard that they were going to be completely changing their look. I couldn't help myself by cheating and took a sneak peek at a fellow bloggers review! hehe

I am in love with the new packaging! It is so sheik and sleek. Now when I think of a Luxe Box I will think of this beautiful packaging! 

I am such a sucker for awesome packaging! :-)

Now, if you don't know what a Luxe Box is, it is a monthly subscription with Loose  Button, that you can get in your mail to test out 4 - 5 deluxe beauty sample products. You can go and check out their Loose Button Website You can click on the link.




When you slide the box to open it.. it is so exciting because you are slowly getting a sneak peek at what's inside. The first thing that I seen was.... a card personalized with my name and my blog name on it. I felt so special! ha ha :-P

As you can see above they also put a sticker with "Made for Shawna" I think that is so awesome that they do that for every person! In the description booklet they also personalize that as well!
They seriously know how to make a girl feel special!


Now on with the amazing things that came in it along with my thoughts and opinions!



Lise Watier Flash Lift Radiance Vials - You are among the first in Canada to try this new product! Lise Watier Cosmétiques launches an express beauty fix perfect for women of all ages - and for any occasion. A concentrate of smoothing agaents and moisturizers for a lifting effect and instant radiance. Full Size: $27 (7 x 1 ml vials)
I have been wanting to try this out ever since I seen it at Shopper's Drug Mart. I was going to buy it but then decided not to. Good thing! Because now I get to test it out before commiting to a big spend :-)



Kératase Elixer Ultime - The elixer brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair while smoothing the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine The multi-use elixer also helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors. Full Size: $50 (125 ml)
This sounds amazing! I can't wait to try this out. But just so people know that this is a product of L'Oreal in case there are any of you who are against animal testing.



China Glaze Crackle (Full Size) in Oxidized Aqua - China Glaze Crackle Glaze Collection features innovative technology creates a deconstructed crackle design over your favorite shimmer, glitter or creme nail lacquer.
Once I seen that I got a crackle nail polish, I immediately tried it out! ha ha And I think I love this more than the regular crackle nail polish this adds a little more oompf to it. I really love this color on a bright purple. I tried it on numerous colors and the ones that I thought that it would look good on I didn't like but the ones that I didn't think would look good, look awesome! :-) Did that make sense? ha ha



Olay Professional Pro - X Eye Restoration Complex - This specialized treatment hydrates to restore the area to its optimum appearance by improving the look of crow's feet. Massaging it in reduces excess fluids to diminish dark circles and puffiness. Full Size: $60 (15 ml)

I tried this out after I took off my makeup. It was so soft around my eyes. (And still is and its the next day in the am) I didn't see immediate results but I will keep using it too see. I'm 26 and starting to lose a little bit of elasticity around my eyes. Nothing extreme but I notice it!



Lise Watier Plumissimo Le Gloss in Opalescence - Instantly makes your lips look fuller, sexier, 'poutier'. Dehydrated Hyaluronic Filling Spheres® penetrate small vertical lines and instantly expand upon contact with the natural water in your skin. Full Size: $20 (6.2 ml)

I put this on right away aswell! I couldn't help myself when I seen that it was a plumping lip gloss. I have tried many and they either burn or tingle so much that my lips hurt. This doesn't do that! I felt the tiniest amount of tingle and that was it. I did notice that it did plump my lips a little bit which was nice.

Last but not least they also put in a $25 off gift certificate of a $75 purchase of Dealuxe which was pretty cool! :-)


Thank so much again Loose Button! This was an awesome opportunity and I am so happy that I got a chance to be apart of the Loose Button team! *punches air* haha sorry I couldn't resist seemed like an "air punching" moment.



I hope you all liked the review! What are your thoughts on the  October Luxe Box?


Also a special thanks to Vintage Makeup :-)


As always thank you for reading! 



xo





2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So glad you got it! The makeup looks awesome :)

Thanks for the mention!!

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wahoo I am glad you got this months! The packaging really did a lot for Loose Button I think but the whole $12 instead of $10 for Glymm doesn't make me happy!
Lol air punching!
I was pretty happy with octobers box especially with the new look :)

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media