Rimmel Tutorial - Dark Angel Trio Palette

Okay so I was a little bored and decided to do a tutorial on Rimmel London's Dark Angel Trio! Three beautiful colors that I'm loving right now!
{with flash (top) without (bottom)}

Here is the look that I came up with for this color scheme! I hope you like it!



The first thing that I did was apply a matte white all over the lid -  blend it

The next thing that I did was take the silver eyeshadow and applied it to the inner corner of my lid and dragged it to the middle and did the same to the bottom

Then I took the purple color and put that from the outter corner of my eye up into the crease and blended like crazy and faded it into the brow bone

Next i took my fluffy brush and put a generous amount of the blackish grey on the outter corner of my lid and blended that until I wanted the shape the way I had wanted it. remember blend blend blend!!

As you can see i added a different silver to the brow bone because the silver just wasn't as pigmented as I had wanted it to be. And added a little bit to the inner corners top and bottom of my lid and lined the bottom lashes with the purple and blended

Then I put on my favorite mascara and liquid eyeliner and bit of black pencil liner to the bottom lash line.

I hope you liked it! comment and tell me what you think I would sure appreciate alot! Any tips or suggestions! Just leave that comment! ;-)


Ciao. . . xoxo S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media