Circle Lens Review - Geo Ash Wing

I had bought me some of these babies after watching a you-tuber rave about them
so i was like "I need to get me some of these!" .. "wow" .. "amazing" 
"OMG they are how much!?!"

Anyways, they came to about $27.00 dollars CAN (incl. shipping) I bought them online from http://www.candylens.com/ .. don't quote me on the price because it will vary depending on where you live. (the currency conversion)

I let them soak the 8 hours and I waited it too! I'm shocked with myself because I was sooooo soooo excited to get them in the mail! (see pic below)

Wait ... don't be scared! Its me with no make-up on! Yes I know scary and ugly! trust me I already know! *hangs head in shame*



Anywho, I got them opened them up and seriously I felt soo special (not short bus special jus FYI) they put a little note in with it .. had my name on it! It also came with a little contact holder thingy. Which I might say was very practical because then I didn't have to go out and buy one just for it! So I was stoked! woot woot I think I got little bears or something... not too sure but it was cute! Then I soaked them in my solution that I normally use for my contacts. (pic below) I don't have a video camera so I can't show you exactly what I did. But if you go to their site they have everything you need to know there! Again there site is http://www.candylens.com/





 Put them in and was ready for a night out in the town! See pic below I look better Its all goooooooood! ha ha I don't wanna scare you away or anything!



I also have other pics on my blog with the contacts in!


You may think that they are very out there bam in your face colored contacts but they totally aren't in the real! They are very subtle. When I'm wearing them and the building has dark lighting my eyes look like they have a bit of a twinkle to them and you can't help but stare. When you're up close and you look at my eyes then you can notice that they are in fact a different color

I was in Wal-Mart the other day and a friend of mine was standing a foot away and she noticed them right away was like "omg, they look soo nice" So, it really depends on lighting and who notices.. like my granny didn't notice anything at all! ha ha

They mostly show alot of color in pictures I noticed, since my eyes are very dark already so this is just on me! They also do enlarge your eyes a bit. They have a wide assortment of lenses there so I'm sure that you'll find some that you are looking for! 

Ahhh yes before I forget they are prescription. Some people say that they make their eyes drier but on me they don't they are perfectly fine!

I looooooove them! I am most def going to be buying more from there!


xo ~ Shawna



3 comments:

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are very pretty, with or without the make up! Those contacts look amazing! are you still liking them now? The packaging looks so nice! I will have to take a look at their site and see what they have, $27 is pretty cheap for prettier eyes.
=)

MissTwist said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awe thank you girl! Yes, I seriously love these soo much! I found out about these contacts from ewwitsnikki on youtube! Love her videos! I want to get some more of these contacts!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

I really enjoy browsing your blog.

I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

Enjoy and stay pretty :)

cayumi

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media