Cleansing Face Routine




Neutrogena All in One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes
My grandmother seriously finds things like this for me at our local Salvation Army all the time! It's insane and she bought it unopened for .75 cents and they retail for like 6 - 10.00 half the time depending on where you buy it from. It has 25 wipes in it and claims to remove all types of face, lip and eye makeup.

In my honest opinion it does remove alot of makeup but I wouldn't totally rely on this to completely get your face clean. I use this if I am too lazy to walk up the stairs to wash my face! ha ha

It says that it doesn't leave pore clogging residue which is good, But these cleansing wipes do have lotion in them so it does not dry out your skin. However, for me it has a little too much so my face feels like I put waaaay too much lotion on. After it dries it does feel a bit better. But I still feel like I need to wash my face right after. 

I do still use the wipes just because of the face cleanser that I do use. I need to take off my eye makeup before I wash my face with Neutrogena's Deep Clean Daily Scrub. Because it wasn't designed to do a good job at that. Other than that NDCDS has long lasting shine control. Not only does it say that on the tube but it's completely true! ha ha Safe to use every day. Removes dirt and oil like you wouldn't believe. My skin afterwards feels clean.



I bet you're wondering why I took a picture of Aloe Vera Gel. 

Well, I will tell you. This is my secret weapon to a hydrated face that doesn't over do it to the point where your skin is over producing way to much oil. Which was happening to me. My skin was dry and oily with the weather changing it couldn't decide what it wanted to do! ha ha. With the lotion I was using it was over doing it. I had to use blotting wipes pretty much 3 - 5 times a day, which I didn't have to before. It was not a pretty sight my skin. So, I decided to try Aloe Vera Gel and my skin immediately started showing results right after the first use! My skin immediately soaked it all up. Didn't feel dry or tight, or oily. It felt like skin should feel! Amazing I thought so I kept on using it. I haven't had any reoccurring oilyness or the dryness. I also sometimes use it all over my body! Its great! Especially when its warmer outside... nice and cool!

Thank you for reading! xo

2 comments:

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That Is so interesting! I never ever thought to use aloe Vera on my face but I need to try this now! Great tip especially for summer!
Lol that is funny my grandma finds the cheapest stuff ever too but 75 cents is crazy! Great review :)

Yajaira said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love neutrogena

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media