Shoppers Drug Mart Haul





I went to Shopper's Drug Mart with my grams last week and seen that this Olay gift set was on sale for $12.99. Which was originally $16.99. So my grams and I both bought one. We are suckers for sales! :-)

Do I like this product.... HELL YES! They however are not full sized products they are a little smaller than that but oh well right? You still get lots of product. And you get more items for less.

Olay products for me seem to never be a miss. I absolutely love Olay products. The first time that I used the body wash. I felt like my skin was being rubbed by something silky smooth and it decided it wanted to be silky smooth too! Thats the only way I can describe the feeling! haha

The lotion is great! I really love the smell. Others might not like it. I can't even describe the smell so I won't try. :-)

I have not tried the bar soap yet but grams said that too feels really silky smooth! haha Am I seeing a pattern here?






I also bought 5 packages of Balea face masks.



From left to right. (top) Boswellia Serrata Extract Ultra Firming Face Mask, Cocoa & Shea Butters Chocolate Nourishing Mud Mask, (bottom) Dead Sea Salt & Seaweed Deep Cleansing Face Mask, Siberian Ginseng Anti Aging Pore Refining Face Mask, and Alpha Hydroxy Acids Anti Aging Micro Dermabrasion Duo - Mask and post perfecting cream.

 I have only tried two, once each so far! The Cocoa & Shea Butters Chocolate Nourishing Mud Mask and the Dead Sea Salt & Seaweed Deep Cleansing Face Mask.

The chocolate mud mask is divine! The smell is a sickly sweet nutty chocolate smell, but when it dries it looks awful! haha and if you have large pores you can see them underneath! haha I seen mine and I was like "OH MY FRIGGEN LORD, those are huge!" But oh well I was the only one looking. ;-)

Next up is the Dead Sea Salt & Seaweed Deep Cleansing Face Mask. This one too I really liked. My skin felt extremely cool and refreshed. I liked the smell with this also. I cant even begin to explain the scent... it was like almost I had the ocean on my face!

I almost forgot! I bought these babies for $1.50 each and they were on sale.

When I try a new one out I will post about it. But it will be short and sweet! :-)


Thank you for reading! xo

*** Balea face masks they may dry out if you don't use them up.... so a little trick to keeping them longer is putting them in zip-lock baggies ***

2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great haul hun!

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love Olay too, their products are usually very nice! That's cute you and your Grams bought this :)
I haven't tried half of those Balea products, I used to use them but forgot about them I will have to try them again!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media