2 Blog Awards


Awhile back I was awarded 2 wonderful blog awards from the lovely Teygan at http://montsergirl.blogspot.com 


I was waiting until I found a couple more blogs because I mostly follow well known blogs and re-giving someone the same one just isn't cool because then its a circle! haha :-P



The first one is the Tell Me About Yourself Award

why is it that every award has something to do with 7 facts? ha ha 




The rules

~*~ Thank and link back to the person who awarded you ~*~
~*~ Write 7 random things about yourself ~*~
~*~ Spread the love to 15 other bloggers ~*~


Facts

1. I have been getting super duper tired very easily the past month or so... its not cool! A lady said to me that it could just be boredom haha because its the same thing over and over again.. I do nothing fun! 

2. I am working out again! Which I am loving... weird thing is, is that I love the burn and I love stretching sore muscles.. weird I know but I do!

3. When chase was 6 months old my cervix was almost cancerous.. it was very very close.. the doctor said that I was lucky that I went in when I did or else a few weeks to a month later I would have had cancer. We kept a close eye on it to make sure that it wasn't going to come back but it was seriously the scariest thing ever!

4. I hate wearing glasses when I have done my eye makeup all nice.. it just covers it up and doesn't look nice at all! :-(

5. I know how to apply a full set of gel nails on myself.. no training what so ever. I haven't done my nails in over a year just because I haven't been able to buy new gels.

6. I LOVE ebay! nuff said! haha

7. I don't like taking medicine at all! I feel that alot of things can helped without it. If there is something that I can do otherwise I will. If its really really bad then I'll take the medicine.

Now, in the previous post I had tagged a few bloggers & I tag them again in this one to keep things simple. 


I also received the Classic Beauty Blog Award from Teygan!





Thank you so much hun! <3 Love you!


Again I tag everyone in this post POST


Thank you so much for reading!






1 comments:

HitomiNeko said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so that means i got 2 additional awards?! haha thank u so much ^^ I will post my blogpost about it as soon as possible!

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media