Versatile Blogger Award!!


I got a wonderful comment from Miranda's Makeup & More telling me that I won the Versatile Blogger Award! woot woot

Very exciting! Thank you so much Miranda! You are such a sweetheart!
When I was having issues with blogger she was trying to help! A Big HUGE fat thank you to her! I know that people have their own issues to deal with but its still nice to help others when needed. Or to at least show concern so another thank you to Michelle over at All Thing's Girly


So, on to the award!






So with every award there are the rules!


The Rules:
1: Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.

2: Share 7 random facts about yourself.

3: Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.

My 7 random facts:

1. I cannot stand chipped nail polish! I find that it looks very messy... so as soon as mine chips I either take it off or put on crackle nail polish if I don't want to take it off.

2. I miss my long hair! Terribly so! I use to have super long hair.. like down to my ass long. I cut it a little after I started working .. I started getting really bad headaches so I thought that if I cut it would lessen the weight. So I cut it to just above my shoulders!! haha I didn't know what to do with it for the longest time!

3. I am like two sides of a coin.. one side I procrastinate for the lesser important. One the other side I am a dedicated person who will stop at nothing to get the job done. Either way once I start something I finish it.

4. At one point I did and I still kinda do want to do videos but at the same time I think well am I good enough.. I doubt myself just like anybody else. I am only human after all! After hearing about the beautiful Samantha Schuerman deleting everything... it really makes you question.. am I strong enough? I know not to listen to negative things. I've learned that a long time ago. I've had to deal with snarky women for a huge portion of my life... and I still kind of do. I still get those nasty looks from other women. I feel that whenever someone is like to another woman of all genders to bash one another I think is wrong.. women should be empowering other women and commending them.. respecting them.. and to think of them as a role model not tearing them down because they can't do the things that others set out to do!
Sorry this is a topic that I feel strongly about it needs to be heard. If you don't agree thats fine.


5. I am very pro choice on alot of things. I believe that if its going to make you happy then by all means go for it... there is nothing else important in this world than your own happiness screw what anybody says... chances are if they are bashing it, its because they're jealous, can't do it themselves, have low self-esteem.. or just an all around jerk thriving off of other people's sadness.


6.There isn't anything that I won't try once.. if its in a safe environment I will try it! Even if I'm scared to death.


7. I am drinking a coke right now and it seriously tastes like cloves... has anyone else ever experienced this? I think its just odd! I don't normally drink pop but it was on sale at Wal-Mart for like $2.97 CAN. So I bought it. Thought what the heck I don't ever buy pop.




Linkage Time!


http://eyegraffiti.blogspot.com/


Not 15 but I haven't been on the lookout too much for new blogs


I tag all of you! I hope that you all get more followers that you truly deserve!  Some here I just started following and some I've been following for awhile but every one of these blogs should have more followers!


Also, if you have already done it and you don't want to do it again no problems! There isn't a written rule saying that you have to do it! ;-)

If you aren't on this list and you want to do this award! By all means go for it! <3 Leave me a comment letting me know you did it so I can check it out! <3

I also have a couple more blog awards that I need to do so I will link it to one another. :-) I will be tagging everyone here in that one aswell!




Go here POST



Thank you for reading!


<3




9 comments:

Josianne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you so much! :) I'll do it for sure! Maybe just in January, but I'll do it! :)

Miranda said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A quick question though...what happened with Samantha? I have seen a few of her video's but didn't know she deleted everything?!

MissTwist said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Josi - You're welcome hun! <3

Miranda - Yeah, it is just so sad that it got so bad that she deleted everything.. well I guess it had to do with all the hate and stuff people saying negative things. Acting as though they have a right to judge others.

Rabi Makeup Glitz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks sweety for the lovely blog award :)

HitomiNeko said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

HIIII thanks so much for the award! I haven’t receive awards forever! so I’m really happy! I realize I actually receive this award before! But I’ll see what i can do about this post! Maybe I’ll redo one ^^

Merry Christmas ^^

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the mention =) I would so support you if you would do videos. I think you would be great but yes cyber trolls are the downside :) Either way if you try and don't like it you don't have to continue.

allthingssgirly.blogspot.com

MissTwist said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You're welcome Glitz & Hitomi!! <3

Michelle - Thats true! but if people were subbing to me and liked them I would feel bad for leaving them.. because those ones would be the ones to keep going for.

Makeup and Mutts said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats on the award! I CAN'T STAND chipped nail polish either!!

By the way, I think your posts may not be showing up on my dashboard so I'm going to un-follow & then re-follow you. Hopefully they'll start showing up :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks doll! I've been so busy lately hopefully I can get this done soon!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media