My MakeupGeek Entry - Arab Inspired Look



This is my entry.

Have a looksy... let me know what you think...

You know what you like and what you don't like!

You may think that I'm asking to get bitten but I can take it! haha
I did my best with the skills that I have so far and I'm looking to get better
So without that critic I can't change those little things




I used my 120 pro palette which I love love
I also used stila's smudge pot
I also used wet n wild's cream eyeshadows which I friggen hate they crease like mad crazy! even with a little bit and a primer damn it! I'm mad. haha
I only paid like $3 a piece but still I could have bought something else with that money!

Anyways, I ramble and I'm rambling
Let me know what you think! :-)

xo ~ Shawna

1 comments:

Nikki said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Shawna,
I absolutely looove the look! Very strong, bold & mesmerizing :) Keep doing your thing! Good luck on the contest that you're entering this look for. I wouldn't be surprised if you win :D

PS. love love how you lined your eyes on this look! Everything is very precise & clean. <3

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media