Say What?!? Static Free?


So, I have problems with static in the winter like mad crazy! I'm sure every Canadian woman knows exactly what I am talking about! I just so happen to live in British Columbia close to the Alberta boarder.... and let me tell you! In the winter time my hair is my worst enemy it hates me.... same with my skin! It hates me! My body hates me in general! Its like its attacking me! So below is a picture of the products that I use basically on a daily basis.






Anyways, I was in Walmart in the beginning of February and was looking for some new shampoo and conditioner and a heat protection spray.. since I didn't go to Shopper's Drug Mart I wasn't able to get some CHI. So I bought the Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray instead. When I look for hair products it takes me forever because I read and read!
Anways, I finally found Garnier Fructis shampoo/conditioner for damaged hair... the thing that turned me toward it was the triple protection it says it has! So thought that I would give it a go.. then I also found Garniers Triple nutrition Double Care Spray... it has two different things in it Detangling Milk which nourishes your hair without weighting it down and obviously it detangles plus a Repairing Serum that is enriched with fruit oils that penetrates each layer of hair.. which it repairs and softens hair. And when you first look at it the two (Milk and Serum) are separated and you need to shake it up to activate it! Now I was like what kind of mumbo jumbo is Garnier Fructis tryna feed me!?

Well let me tell you something..... they weren't kidding!! After the first use of these products I noticed results right away! No more static! My hair was soft and omg smelled great! Still a week after using it I don't notice my hair being too oily which sometimes Garnier Fructis does that me... I don't know if anyone else has that problem with them but I do sometimes! I absolutely love these products together!
I also really love the Tresemme Heat Spray... but let me tell you it sure doesn't smell that good. But it doesn't put me off from using so it can't be that bad.
 
I have been using these products for about a month now. And I noticed a big change in my hair. I don't remember the price I paid for these items but they are affordable which I love! This is a great find for me because I am so picky with my hair products.
 
 So, this concludes and I thought I would share some of my finds with you in hopes that it would help! ;-)

Thank you for reading! 

xo ~ Shawna




1 comments:

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good picks!! I LOVE the detangling spray it works soooo well! especially if you wanna save some dough. The shampoo and conditioner just sound amazing! i hear ya, my body hates me as well the winters here do not like us!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media