30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8

Short Term Goals for this Month and Why?

Well, since its already almost the end of the month already!! I didn't exactly have any short term goals except to get a little more organized with my makeup.

I already bought a 4 tier shelf for a few things but realized that its pretty small so I may have to get another one.

I also want to paint them a different color because they are just plain jane white. Which isn't too bad but I want them to stand out. :-)

I also want to get my son enrolled in school but we're thinking of homeschooling him for kindergarten, but we still need to get him enrolled for that and then enroll for the next year for grade 1.

I really want to get a desk/table and a mirror for my room so I can do all my makeup/nails on. who knows when that will be! :-(

That's all I had wanted to do this month.

Do you have an short term goals you would like to share?

Thanks for reading!


xo
Shawna

2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

None come to mind except finishing my project pan! That's really not a big thing though :)

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You should take pictures of the organized makeup! And if you paint the shelf!
Those are good goals... I a terrible at goals and don't even know where the hell to start =\

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media