Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil - Review



I bought this about two weeks ago from Wal-Mart for about $9 CAN. I love this product so far!! It makes my hair feel soft and healthy... it also smells great! 

Here is what it says on the bottle/box. It says that it is a penetrating oil! haha if I didn't know any better I would have thought that it was lube. haha dirty dirty mind! 

Anyways, It says that it has a precious blend of Moroccan argan oil which instantly penetrates the hair shaft while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection. I'M SOLD!

It also says that it is for all hair types which is awesome. This product is paraben free too!

I have always wanted to try morccan argan oil because I've heard so much raving and ranting about the product. That I was so jealous that everyone else was trying it out and I wasn't! Well now you can for less than other products and it's at Wal-Mart! BONUS!!
Just a small amount goes a long way! I barely even use a size of a pea, I also put it on damp hair and work it in concentrating on the ends then work the rest left over through out my hair. Then blow dry and style as usual. (says on the box)

What's in it for you other than what I just typed? Well I guess the formula has natural vitamin E in it along with antioxidants that renew your hair's cell structure, sealing in shine and creating soft hair.

Are you sold? 

xo

Shawna




3 comments:

wafflegarden said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i was sold at penetrating oil! haha

Makeup and Mutts said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really want to try it! :) Will have to check it out.

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sold =D even though I have too many other hair oils right now =\ I am using the organix coconut milk oil and I love it! If I ever finish the bottle ( they last sooo long) I will try this one!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media