Contest: Win a Vortex Pro Brush Set by Sedona Lace



Makeup by Ren Ren designed The Vortex Collection for Sedona Lace and came up with a set of brushes that are affordable, great quality, you get a substantial amount of brushes. Basically everything you want in a good brush set that isn't overpriced. 

Makeup by RenRen is amazing so I would love try something out that she personally designed.


I want a set of these badly!!


A brush set comes with 13 brushes and a brush belt that is optional. There is every brush that a beginner would need to start out with for a very low price! Not just for beginners either pros could use these as well. I am not surprised seeing how Sedona Lace is getting even bigger with their brush sets! 



I'm glad that now there is a bit of a variety of brushes, that you can buy from them! Links below so you can get a better look!


Right now Sedona Lace is hosting a contest to win a set of these brushes. Link below will take you to the contest rules: Vortex Pro Brush Set Contest

Bloggers make sure you enter!

xo


2 comments:

Heather said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want it too, I hope I can win something so I don;t have to keep buying stuff :)

B said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

These brushes look like the real deal. Thanks for this post :)
xo-allthingssgirly.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
I love reading them! ;-)

Advertise with IZEA Media